Tuesday, December 15, 2015

5 Favorites: Christmas Entertainment Edition



Let me just preface this by saying that this was the hardest series of lists I've ever had to make in my life. I love Christmas, and narrowing down these into five selections was tough. I think nostalgia influenced a lot of my choices, but not always. I mean, the child in me really wanted to include Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Mickey's Christmas Carol in my favorite movies, but Love Actually is my all-time favorite movie, period, so it had to be in there! At the same time, Frosty beat out ELF by a narrow margin, because of pure sentimentality. You can tell me how wrong I am in the comments. :)


Movies:
1// Love Actually
2// A Charlie Brown Christmas
3// A Christmas Story
4// How the Grinch Stole Christmas
5// Frosty the Snowman


Albums:
1// White Christmas: Bing Crosby
2// Christmas With the Rat Pack: Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, & Sammy Davis, Jr.
3// A Charlie Brown Christmas: Vince Guaraldi Trio
4// Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Gene Autry
5// Home for Christmas: N*Sync (JUDGE ME!)


Songs:
1//  "Christmas Time is Here" Vince Guaraldi Trio
2// "White Christmas" Bing Crosby
3// "Carol of the Bells" John Williams
4// "Here Comes Santa Claus" Gene Autry
5// "Frosty the Snowman" Jimmy Durante



What are your favorite sentimental Christmas favorites?







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished