Thursday, November 6, 2014

Autumn Uniform

Call me a basic white girl if you want, but I love all things fall, and I apologize to nobody for this. I mean, seriously: cooler weather, gorgeous trees, cozy layers, and my birthday?! What's not to love about that? The temps and the trees were perfect last weekend, so I sweet-talked my mister into snapping some pictures in what I have officially dubbed my "autumn uniform." There may have been a bit of bribery with Elle's that happened, too, but who's counting, right?


IMG_5697 IMG_5693 IMG_5688 IMG_5691 IMG_5708 IMG_5716 IMG_5711 FO

Striped shirt, plaid shirt, sweater, jeans: Forever 21 // Boots: Charlotte Russe // Necklace: Moorea Seal // Hindu-inspired ring: Nomad // Gemstone ring, midi ring: Francesca's 


3 comments :

  1. That's my fall uniform too! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just too cute!!! I want that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the sweater, looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished