Monday, August 18, 2014

Project Life: Weeks 32 & 33

You might have noticed that I didn't post my weekly Project Life pages like usual last Monday. We took a little trip to my hometown last weekend and ended up getting home later than expected on Sunday. I suppose I could have stayed up late to do them, I guess, but I'm a slacker. Plus, you may not know this about me, but I really really really love sleep. Like, a lot. I'm back on track, though, and posting two weeks' worth today!

Week 32, left side:

32L



Insert (I took a ton of photos, and narrowing it down was nearly impossible!):

INsert

Week 32, right side:

32R

Week 33, left side:

33L

Week 34 right side:

33R

I've really got to get better about taking photos during the week. 99% of these are from the weekends! Yipes. :)

2 comments :

  1. You make me want to do project life so badly! I just have no idea where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, email me and I'll send you my number! Getting started seems intimidating, but once you finish that first page, you're golden. I started with just an album, some pages, a kit, and some stuff from the Target dollar section. I use the kits much less now, but they were a great place to start. Seriously, email me! I love talking about this stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished