Saturday, August 2, 2014

Project Life: 15 & 16

Just another Project Life catch-up post! Between weeks 14 and 15, I inserted an additional spread dedicated solely for the weekend my mom visited for her birthday (although looking at it now, I want to add some more embellishments to some of the 3x4s. Don't judge me). We packed so much into it that it seemed impossible to cover all that in the weekly. I make my own rules. :)

Mom's weekend, left side:
14LB



Mom's weekend, right side:
14RB


Week 15, left side:
15L


Week 15, right side:
15R


Week 16, left side:
16L


Week 16, right side:16R

As always, I'll be happy to answer any questions about any of the items used here (or anything else, really!); just leave me a comment or shoot me an email and I'll get back to you soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished