Wednesday, August 6, 2014

American Summer

How is it August already? Good grief. Fall is basically around the corner, ya'll--and while I will not deny my excitement about that happy little fact, I don't want to wish my life away either. So I'll celebrate summer for these next few weeks, and rotate in this short playlist to help me make the most of those warm hours. xo.

imageedit_59_4372068330




**While I was adding songs to the playist, I kept looking for this one; it's one of my all-time favorites and just makes me so happy. But apparently this version doesn't exist on Spotify, so here's a bonus video. I feel like you really need to see the video to really appreciate it anyway--how else will you see Alex Ebert's crazy drug-induced dancing?

1 comment :

  1. i suddenly had the urge to enjoy pumpkin spiced lattes and wear sweaters and play in fallen leaves. i guess the hot weather is getting to me. i'm trying to enjoy summer before it's over but fall is my favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished