Just a few snaps from the past week or so. It's been a good one.
1. It's always a good week when it includes a trip to this little purple building. One honey lavender float, pleaseandthankyou.
2. This guy has been especially cuddly lately, and I am loving every minute. I wake up at least twice a night to him or Henry (or sometimes both) snuggling up under my chin. A little lost sleep is a small price to pay, I think.
3. Tyler's sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew came into town last weekend! They are just some of my very favorite people in the world. The first hour or so was consumed with playing with the fluffbutts (which is what I call our cats 90% of the time).
4. We introduced the fam to the joy of Relics, Pineapple Whip/Sno Biz, and our favorite Chinese buffet. (Relics wasn't even our idea--it was our nephew's! See? Coolest family ever.) It was a GORGEOUS day in Springfield, too. I wish I could rewind. Oh, and we also went to......
5. SILVER DOLLAR CITY! Tyler and I both took Monday off so we could tag along on their family outing. We had a blast (and going on a weekday is the way to go!). I'll share more later!
6. Snagged this album on the way home from SDC and I have listened to nothing else since. It's perfection.
7. Henry has started trying to block me from leaving in the morning. It's the saddest and sweetest thing ever, and it makes leaving for work next to impossible. Can I just have a job as a cat mom? That's totally a legit job, right?
What have you been up to this week?