Friday, January 31, 2014

Currently



Watching: Downton Abbey! I preordered Season 4--waiting for a new episode every week has been KILLING me!--so I'm having a marathon today and finishing up. So far, it's been amazing; there is one episode with Mary, and I just can't even. SO GOOD. I won't post any spoilers, though, don't worry!

Eating: overly expensive Scottish shortbread cookies that I bought almost entirely for the Downton Abbey tin they came in. Obsessed, I tell you.

Drinking: Earl Grey Creme tea from Teavana. I hate that I love Teavana teas, because I hate shopping there (they are SO PUSHY). This tea, though. It's one of my favorite things on the planet. So good!

Reading: I've almost finished These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf. I really didn't expect it to finish it first of all the books I'm reading, but it has grabbed me and won't let go.

Working on: Project Life. Always. I have taken on the Goliath task of not only making a wedding album (which is really coming along pretty quickly, thank goodness--probably because it's the most enjoyable of the albums I'm working on) but also a weekly album for this year AND attempting to go back and make an album of highlights from 2013, since it was our first full year of marriage. I spent about $70 on pictures at Walgreens yesterday. I'm clearly insane.

Excited about: the fact that I may or may not be getting another tattoo in a week. Eeeeee!

Wishing: my momma was here already! She is coming to visit for the weekend though. She planned on coming last weekend, but I had gotten sick during the week, so we postponed it. We've gone back and forth about her coming since the weather is supposed to be a little unpredictable this weekend, but it looks like she'll be here tonight!  Now, to clean the apartment....


1 comment :

  1. Oh my goshhhh I can't wait to see what happens with Mary!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished