Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Union Station Holiday

In my Thanksgiving recap post, I had mentioned going to Union Station in Kansas City. We headed down there after the Plaza Lighting Ceremony, and I gasped out loud when we rounded the corner and saw all the decorations. What I would have given to have brought a camera along, but we were stuck with just our little iPhones. It's truly one of the most breathtaking Christmas displays I've ever seen. Okay, enough buildup, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

There was even Mistletoe! Mistletoe! If you're feeling a little grinchy this year, I guarantee that you'll be cured after about five minutes in Union Station. So pretty. Kansas City is pretty swell.

1 comment :

  1. This is amazing! I am so giddy about Christmas! I just can't wait to do some Christmasy activities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished