Thursday, October 24, 2013

October Wishlist

OctWishList
Source: 1//2//3//4//5//6//7

After I put this wishboard together, I looked at it for a minute and thought, "Whoa, this is really a random assortment." It's kinda all over the place. Honestly, though, I've been a bit all over the place lately, too. My mind is going a million miles an hour in a million different directions. I have fairly eclectic tastes in general, but I'm not sure it's ever been as evident as it is for this month's selections. Oh well, maybe there's something for everyone? 

4 comments :

  1. I want every single one of those also. super darling.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Especially #1!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one reminds me of you for some reason! Maybe the PNW connection?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished