Tuesday, October 1, 2013

28 of 28: Happy Birthday to Me

Today is the day--the day I inch a little closer to 30. To be honest, sometimes it really bothers me and other times...eh, not so much. Some of the most rockin' gals I know have hit that milestone already. I figure I still have a couple more years to worry about it, anyway. For now, I'm gonna go celebrate by making a decision about where I get to eat dinner tonight after work (I'm still trying to decide between Aviary and Tea Bar & Bites! Eeep!). Tyler may or may not have made me a Little Mermaid cake (it came out on Blu-Ray today! ON MY BIRTHDAY, you guys! My favorite childhood movie! It's like Disney is saying, "Yes, Jessica, this one was made especially for you"). So excited!

(Uh yeah, are ya'll starting to realize why I feel woefully unprepared for 30? I have a Little Mermaid birthday cake and I'm freaking out about the Blu-Ray release. I'm totally an adult, though. Totally.)


In honor of the not-quite-30 birthday, I thought I would put together a picture progression of little Jess through the years. The cute years, the awkward years, the what-the-heck-were-you-thinking-with-that-haircut/outfit-years. Enjoy! (Also, be nice. It's my birthday.)


mosaic4e80e75dcefe8ea772bd78676d130892b73f323e

7 comments :

  1. So cute!! Happy birthday girl!! Hope your Little Mermaid cake is delicious... I am seriously excited about this Little Mermaid release too--never too old for Disney classics! Is the Aviary the same Aviary that's in Portland, or just the same name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just the same name; as far as I know, ours is just local. It's a creperie (and pretty darn delicious!)

      Also, never too old for Disney. Ever ever. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy belated!! Such cute pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Late Birthday! You're such a gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed where the awkward one's were. Maybe they were hidden?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished