Monday, September 9, 2013

Music Monday: Volcano Choir

It's really not fair how everything that Justin Vernon touches turns to gold, but I'm certainly not complaining. Even when his sounds manage to stab me in the soul, I'm not complaining. The fact that the new Volcano Choir album Repave sounds basically like another Bon Iver album--yeah, definitely still not complaining. (Squealing with glee? Maybe.) It's the kind of music that soaks into your skin, that could be the soundtrack to your life.

Speaking of, who do I talk to about having "Byegone" played in the background during the buildup to some sort of major triumphant moment in my life?




Mobile link: click here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished