Monday, September 16, 2013

Music Monday: Neko Case

I'm not sure for how many years now I've been listening to Neko Case. It seems like she's always existed to me, sort of like a family member I've just grown up around. And that voice--man. She could probably sing about killing kittens or something and I'd still listen. For the past couple of weeks, I've been switching back and forth between her latest and Volcano Choir's, since they released very close together and are both great. I haven't had time yet to determine exactly where in the hierarchy of her albums this one falls, but I'm definitely a fan.

I'm pretty sure I always will be.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished