Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chopped.


So I did something a little bit crazy last Friday......



I chopped my hair off! I've grown my hair and donated it about 4 times, but this is the first time since grad school that it's actually been short. I go through cycles where I love my hair long, and then get totally sick of it. I rarely actually go through with something this drastic, but I'm really loving it. It's so much easier, lighter, and....maybe a little edgier? I mean, this is the first time since 5th grade that I've had blunt bangs, so maybe edgy isn't the right word, but it's definitely a big change for me! Hooray for short, summery hair!

1 comment :

  1. LOVE!! Your hair now is pretty much as long as mine ever gets. I just don't have the patience to grow it out haha. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished