Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dinner at the park

The weather yesterday was amazing--so amazing that it almost made me forget about the fact that there was snow on the ground less than a week ago. I got off work early at 4:30 and when I walked outside and immediately called Tyler. I asked him how he would feel about getting a pizza and heading to the park, and he didn't need too much persuading.



I made a new friend





BABY GEESE!







Gosh, this guy just totally has my heart. Can't believe we've already been married almost a year.


I feel so incredibly lucky to live in a town that has so many gorgeous parks--and this one is definitely my favorite. As much as I love cities, I spent most of my childhood in the country, so there's a part of me that needs to be around nature to be at peace, sane, and not hopelessly homesick. I have to have time with flowers, trees, lakes, and fields. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot more time here now that spring is (hopefully) here to stay! 

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It's a super beautiful park.

      Delete
  2. These pictures are so pretty!! And that baby goose totally melts my heart. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live close enough to walk to this park!!! You know that bridge over Kansas?! But I can't convince the mister to picnic there (or anywhere)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished