Thursday, May 23, 2013

Currently: (late night edition)





Stressing over: some big ol' changes at work. My boss resigned, and today was our first day without her. It's already a little chaotic. Change is hard, ya'll. For real.

Feeling: itchy. Poison ivy doesn't mess around. It also doesn't go away quickly, either. MUST.STOP.SCRATCHING.

Wishing: for an adventure. I'm feeling a little stuck lately. I need some travel, some inspiration. I'm kinda restless to a fault, honestly.

Listening to: Sigur Ros. It's the perfect remedy for a stressful day. Pure relaxation.

Drinking: purple Kool-Aid. My husband is on a kick, so I'm just going to drink all my calories now. Cartoons and Kool-Aid? We're five years old.

Excited about: this big, four-day weekend I just slipped into. Wanna know what my plans are? Nothing.
Glorious, glorious nothing (except watching every episode of Call the Midwife on Netflix....and maybe a trip to Hobby Lobby).

2 comments :

  1. I love weekends that are wide open! Hope you enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's already going by waaaaay too quickly, though!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished