Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oh nothing, just a super whiny sick day post.


I woke up yesterday with a bit of a sore throat, sniffles, and feeling foggy and just off. It's allergy season, you know? Kind of expected. Pair that with a crazy-busy weekend with no alone time--which drains an introvert like me--and it's kind of a recipe for not feeling super awesome. But, as it turns out, neither allergies or introversion gives you a 100+ fever and chills. So today finds me curled up on the couch , in a 77-degree apartment, under a down comforter, wearing sweatpants. It finds me drinking all the hot tea. It finds me cuddling with a stuffed rabbit like a five-year-old. It finds me, thankfully, right in the middle of a Law and Order: SVU marathon that I really hope lasts until I drag myself into bed tonight.

If you guys need me, I'll just be over here whining and feeling sorry for myself.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished