Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy birthday momma!


I have the best mom in the world. That's not a subjective statement, either--it's a fact. I would be crazy lucky just to know someone as loving, supportive, and all-around incredible as she is, but having her as a mom is like hitting the life jackpot. She keeps me grounded, but tells me to go for my crazy dreams. She is the kind of mom who worked three jobs when I was a kid just so I could keep going to gymnastics lessons. She taught me the importance of compassion, empathy, and treating others the way I would want to be treated. She is amazing, you guys. For real. And today is her birthday!! So happy birthday mom! I love you!

Photo by Colby Moore

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished