Friday, April 12, 2013

Flashback Friday: Exploring Portland

I'm just going to go ahead and name April "Portland Month." I'm gonna warn you guys: pretty much all my Flashback Fridays this month are going to be Portland related! A year ago, my friend Sarah and I took a trip to Portland. Oh, how I wish I was blogging then, because it was incredible! Portland is by far my favorite U.S. city--nowhere else even comes close. It was Sarah's first time there and I got to play tour guide, taking her to all the touristy spots and a few hidden gems too. Here are a few photos from our day exploring the city.

Down on the Willamette.

Can you go to Portland and not go to VooDoo Doughtnuts?

Oh, we did.

Lunch at Mother's! 

Love Mother's.

A stranger offered to take this picture for us.
Friendliest town ever!

We stayed in the cutest B&B!

We love it here! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished