Friday, April 19, 2013

Flashback Friday: The Columbia River Gorge

Time for another Flashback Friday. (You guys have realized by now that this is how I deal with the fact that I wasn't blogging when I did all these cool things, right?) The Columbia River Gorge is my favorite place in all of the whole United States. Hands down. By far. It's miles and miles and miles of winding trails with waterfalls at nearly every turn. There are no words or even pictures to do justice to how breathtakingly beautiful it is. I could spend my whole life hiking there and never get tired of it. It's number one on my to-do list with every trip I take to Portland. Last year, when Sarah and I flew out, we rented a car just so we could spend a day taking in all the beauty. It was cold and rainy....and completely perfect. Here are a few snapshots from our journey.
























1 comment :

  1. I always dreamed of going to Oregon! Stunning beautiful nature! Great pictures)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished