Friday, April 26, 2013

Flashback Friday: Blue Like Jazz premiere

Alright, you guys, this is the last Portland Flashback Friday. I know you're devastated. This Friday features some snapshots of the entire reason for our trip to Portland (not that I ever need a "reason", just an excuse)--the premiere of Blue Like Jazz, the movie. I was one of about 2000 associate producers, so Sarah and I got to walk the red carpet for the big night. It was one of the most fun evenings ever--and something so totally crazy that I know I'll never get the chance to do anything like it again (unless Don makes another movie, that is....)!

Photo by Brandon Williams, Inspired Media LLC

Photo by Brandon Williams, Inspired Media LLC




10-year-old me is freaking out right here. 


Catching up with friends is always the best part! 


Thanks for indulging my Oregon obsession, ya'll. I promise I'll calm it down now. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished