Monday, March 4, 2013

Music Monday: BOY

Back in January, I wrote a post about a duo called BOY. Back then, they had a free sampler up on Noisetrade. Those days are gone, but their full-length debut album, "Mutual Friends", released last Tuesday! It's so.....catchy, and worth every penny, I think. There's a definite Ingrid Michaelson feel that I really like.  I bought it the day it came out, and I've had it on repeat ever since. Here's one of my favorite songs from "Mutual Friends" called "Drive Darling"--not even kidding, I've been singing it all morning!


2 comments :

  1. Great, slow song. I like it :)
    I have never heard this band before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're one of my favorite discoveries this year, for sure!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished