Tuesday, March 19, 2013

life lately

Just a quick little blog post about life over the last week. I have so many posts in my head right now, and I had every intention of coming home last night and writing a couple out, but instead Tyler and I headed to town in search of Chicken & Waffle Lays potato chips. I know, they sound disgusting, right? But I'm dying to try them--still dying this morning, actually, because we couldn't find them anywhere. I guess my curiosity will have to live on.

ANYWAY.

Last week[end] was one of those week[end]s that just left my heart full. Thursday night, my brother came over to the apartment for awhile, and we headed to Five Guys. Our plan was to make homemade sushi with our friend Sommer, but her last meeting at work ran late, and we had no idea where she was or when she would actually be home. SO, we ended up at Five Guys. Never a bad thing.



The sushi still happened later. So did Mega Stuffed Oreos and blueberry tea. *Fat kid, right here*

Friday, I spent hours at Relics--more about this later! It's weird having Fridays off, because usually nobody else I know does (other than Tyler, sometimes). I have never minded doing things by myself, though, which is probably good, because otherwise I'd sit at the apartment all alone all day. Sometimes I do that anyway, but today I went exploring.

Then Saturday. Oh, Saturday. I cleaned like a mad woman. I'm talking full-on spring cleaning. I'm talking scrubbing the floor with a rag on my hands and knees like a modern-day Cinderella. I would eat off our floors right now, no lie.

Hope you're having a good week so far!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished