Saturday, February 16, 2013

snow(ish) day


So it snowed a little last night--barely enough to cover the ground, and it's already melting. There's something about snow days, though, that completely messes with me. I was up before 6 because I was so excited and wanted to go look outside...and then I couldn't get back to sleep. Now I'm feeling lazy. Like, "there's-no-way-I'm-cleaning-this-apartment-I-don't-even-want-to-get-off-the-couch-I-just-want-to-watch-SVU" level lazy. So instead of being productive, I've just been lying here making a snow day playlist on Grooveshark. I thought I'd share in case you're having a snow day (or just a lazy day) too.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished