Tuesday, February 19, 2013

a lazy tuesday night.

I'm officially halfway through my week. I'm having a conversation with my friend Sarah that leads me to believe that we've had the same past couple of days:



Is it Friday yet?

Currently....

hearing: Dredd on the tv. My brother Redboxed it and brought it over. It might be the most terrible thing I've ever half-watched.
tasting:  the KFC my brother brought along with his awful movie.
seeing:  my journal, Blogger, my phone, and an embroidery project...I'm multitasking.
wishing:  for a snow day Thursday. If there's going to be a winter storm, I want to stay home and enjoy it.
thinking:  about opening an Etsy shop. It's an idea that I've toyed with a lot lately.
feeling:  sleepy. It's 8pm, and I'm about to fall over. I swear, I'm an 80-year-old woman.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished