Monday, February 25, 2013

music monday: sarah blasko

Sarah Blasko doesn't get enough love in the US. I bought her debut album in college and played it over and over and over. She has the most beautiful, soothing voice, and her song-writing is flawless. Yet, I've never met another Sarah Blasko fan (well, aside from the people I've converted, anyway). Of course, her US fans don't get much love either--her latest release is only available in Australia, which I am super bummed about. Maybe if I get enough people to become addicted listen to her music, we'll form a movement and demand access here in the states. Okay, maybe not, but you should listen anyway:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished