Friday, February 1, 2013

52 lists: goals & dreams

This week's prompt from Moorea Seal was: list your current & future goals & dreams. This was infinitely easier than last week's; in fact, I really could have kept going, but tried to keep it to one page. The thing is, I'm constantly striving + reevaluating. It's a huge part of my personality. I always have a list of goals + dreams about a mile long, and when I reach one, I replace it with 5 more. I love this life, and that there is so much to learn, see, and do. We have been given so much--I think it would be such a waste to not give it our all, and with gratitude. So here are a few of my goals, big and small, immediate and future:



What are some goals you've set your heart on?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished