Saturday, January 19, 2013

52 lists: comforts

I'm a week behind, but I love this idea that Moorea Seal is doing over at her blog--52 lists, one for each week in 2013. So I decided to join in, and I encourage you to do the same! It seems like the more I wrote, the more ideas kept coming. The prompt for this week was "list your greatest comforts."


It's a little hard to read (still saving for that DSLR!) so here's a translation:

childhood photographs// my husband's hugs// homemade soup// denim quilts// Jesus// England// retelling my grandparents' stories// sweet tea// sleeping in// traveling// swimming in a sinkhole near my hometown// Love, Actually// my mom's made-from-scratch chocolate chip cookies, warm from the oven// looking at Christmas lights// sweatpants that are one size too big// puppies// Bon Iver's "Bon Iver"// old buildings// taking pictures//  singing along to the radio at the top of my lungs// East of Eden by John Steinbeck// laughing// listening to my brother play guitar// Earl Grey tea// embroidery// looking at Christmas lights (yes, twice. It's that comforting)// British history// watching All in the Family// hot baths// hiking in the Columbia River Gorge// bonfires// antiquing with my mom// camping on a riverbank// family reunions// walking in the woods// wearing scarves// bluegrass music// southern food// doodling// warm towels, right out of the dryer// happy endings.

4 comments :

  1. Great Comfort List ~ just stumbled across the 52 Lists and thought it was such a great idea too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list and the border you added to yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished