Wednesday, December 12, 2012

photobooth pics, monett lights, and white elephant ornaments

As promised, here are the photobooth pics from our night at ArtWalk, courtesy of Colby Moore. We're pretty adorable, I think.

  

***
Saturday night, Tyler and I drove to Monett for the drive-through Festival of Lights. Tyler has stopped here for years on the way to/from his mom's for Christmas, and I went with him last year for the first time. It's an impressive display, and they add on every year. I love that his Christmas tradition has now become our Christmas tradition.

Here are some pictures. I hate how grossly underwhelming pictures like this always turn out. Just trust me. It's gorgeous.


Entrance

Purchased with last year's donations--Tyler and I helped buy that!

Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

One of our favorites.
The exit

This wasn't even a tenth of the lights set up. The entire park was just one display after the other. We listened to Christmas music while we went through, and even got tiny candy canes at the end!

***
Yesterday was our department's Christmas party. We ate way too much food and had a white elephant ornament exchange. I made out like a bandit!



The coal and pickle ones were actually intended as a gag gift, but they were so cute and funny that they got stolen twice! Melissa (the girl who brought them) brought another ornament as the "serious" one to exchange, so I ended up with three! Not too shabby.

This weekend we're going to an ugly sweater Christmas party and to Silver Dollar City! I can't wait!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Be sure to check the notification box to see any replies. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished